Creators Market at Starlandia
Starlandia Supply is proud to be selling and promoting the creations of our Local Artisans. The Creators Market at Starlandia will be a unique selection of artwork, jewelry, stationary, puzzles, and more made by artists living and working in Savannah, Georgia. We are actively looking for interesting, quirky, and fun products.
Here are our policies and guidelines to sign up as a Local Artisan in a consignment partnership with Starlandia Supply.
- Local Artisans will receive 60% of the base selling price.
- Starlandia Supply will receive 40% of the base selling price.
- The base selling price will be set by the Local Artisan.
- Any sales or discounts will be deducted from Starlandia’s payment.
- Payment to Local Artisans will be made in monthly sums between the 5th and 15th of the next month.
- Consignment contracts are set for two months with an option to extend further.
- Products must be brought to Starlandia Supply by the Local Artisan.
- Items sold at Starlandia are not required to be exclusive to Starlandia.
- Local Artisans agree to promote their products availability at Starlandia on social media.
- Any theft or damage to the consignment products is not the liability of Starlandia.
- Items left for over two weeks from the contract ending date will become the property of Starlandia.
- Though we are especially excited about selling objects made with materials purchased from Starlandia, this is not a mandatory requirement.
How to sign up and start selling at Starlandia!
- Apply online.
- We will reply to you within 3-5 days.
- If your application is accepted we will set up a time to have you stop by the store to sign a contract and deliver your first batch of inventory.